Welcome back to Faraway Files, edition #117. This is the place where travel bloggers the world over link up travel articles, including everything from destination guides to travel tips to stories and personal travel experiences. So grab a cup and stay a while – we hope to provide you with some inspiration!
How is everyone’s summer travel plans shaping up? I’ve made no headway! Lots of moving parts with my girls this summer, so we still need some time to sort things out and nail down a plan. In April, however, I’m going to Italy without the fam, and I’m honestly beyond thrilled. I’ll have much more to report on that in the weeks to come.
This week I’m linking up my post The Complete Guide to Turks and Caicos. This past February was our first time to the Caribbean island, and it was everything we thought it would be and more. Just look at that water! We will be returning for sure.
Onto Favorite Posts from last week. Hilary says her favorites were:
Faraway Files is a travel link up hosted by Clare from Suitcases and Sandcastles, Erin from Oregon Girl around the World, Hilary from HilaryStyle and Corey from Fifi + Hop.
This is the place to link up your travel posts every Thursday. Faraway Files is a weekly file of the best travel ideas on the web. We want to dream of faraway places, to make new travel plans and share our travel secrets. Inspire us to travel to places we’ve never considered before or revisit a place we thought we knew. We know that you can feel faraway even when you’re close to home so share your experiences of travels near and far wherever you are in the world.
We love our link up and the supportive community we’ve created. If you join in, please reciprocate and comment on the hosts’ posts as well as any others that take your eye. If we see a pattern of people not joining in, we have decided that it’s fairest to all of us to remove the links of those posters.
So let’s inspire and share each other’s posts. We’ll try to read and comment on every post and we’ll share them on social media too. Each week we’ll choose our favourites and highlight them on our blogs and social media channels using #FarawayFiles.
- Link up one travel-related post and add the Faraway Files badge onto the post or your blog (code below) or link back to the hosts.
- The link up will go live every Thursday at 8am, UK time, until midnight on Friday. It will alternate between Untold Morsels, Suitcases and Sandcastles, Oregon Girl around the World, HilaryStyle and Fifi + Hop. This week’s link up is with me (see below).
- Link ups work best if everyone shares so please comment on all of the current hosts’ posts and at least one other.
- Tweet us your posts (@fifiandhop, @suitandsand, @oregongirlworld, @Hilarystyleme) using the hashtag #FarawayFiles and we’ll retweet to our followers.
- Love Instagram? Share your favourite photos from your posts with us, tagging #FarawayFiles and we’ll add our favourites to our Faraway Files Instagram feed.
Check out our Faraway Files Facebook page too.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for choosing my post on street markets as a favorite, What an honor!
Great post Sharon!