FARAWAY FILES #72
Welcome to Faraway Files #72. Hope this finds everyone well post- Easter, Passover, Spring Break, etc.! It’s been a busy month for many of us with adventures near and far. We went to Nashville for the first time and had a blast in Music City. I’ll be writing all about it in the upcoming weeks.
I’m going to be honest – it’s been a hectic month so I’m going to make this post short and sweet, highlighting the favorite posts from last week right away:
Katy’s favorites were:
Tour de Mont Blanc by Changing Pages
Cool things to do in Dover by This Postcard Life
Casa Loma by Bright Lights of America
Congratulations! And thanks so much to everyone who linked up as well.
This week I am linking up my post on the Naples Botanical Garden in Naples, FL – one of the most exquisite botanical gardens in the country. Just look at the photos and you will see…paradise! Seriously, it’s one of the coolest gardens to explore, and fabulous for kids too.
ABOUT FARAWAY FILES
Faraway Files is a travel link up hosted by Clare from Suitcases and Sandcastles, Erin from Oregon Girl around the World, Katy from Untold Morsels, Hilary from HilaryStyle and Corey from Fifi + Hop.
This is the place to link up your travel posts every Thursday. Faraway Files is a weekly file of the best travel ideas on the web. We want to dream of faraway places, to make new travel plans and share our travel secrets. Inspire us to travel to places we’ve never considered before or revisit a place we thought we knew. We know that you can feel faraway even when you’re close to home so share your experiences of travels near and far wherever you are in the world.
We love our link up and the supportive community we’ve created. If you join in, please reciprocate and comment on the hosts’ posts as well as any others that take your eye. If we see a pattern of people not joining in, we have decided that it’s fairest to all of us to remove the links of those posters.
So let’s inspire and share each other’s posts. We’ll try to read and comment on every post and we’ll share them on social media too. Each week we’ll choose our favourites and highlight them on our blogs and social media channels using #FarawayFiles.
HOW IT WORKS
- Link up one travel-related post and add the Faraway Files badge onto the post or your blog (code below) or link back to the hosts.
- The link up will go live every Thursday at 8am, UK time, until midnight on Friday. It will alternate between Untold Morsels, Suitcases and Sandcastles, Oregon Girl around the World, HilaryStyle and Fifi + Hop. This week’s link up is with HilaryStyle.
- Link ups work best if everyone shares so please comment on all of the current hosts’ posts and at least one other.
- Tweet us your posts (@fifiandhop, @suitandsand, @UntoldMorsels, @oregongirlworld, @Hilarystyleme) using the hashtag #FarawayFiles and we’ll retweet to our followers.
- Love Instagram? Share your favourite photos from your posts with us, tagging #FarawayFiles and we’ll add our favourites to our Faraway Files Instagram feed.
Check out our Faraway Files Facebook page too.